2019 STIHL FS 360 C-EM
Call for Price
Versatile, rugged brushcutter for all-around professional applications.
STIHL brushcutters don't follow the well-beaten path - they make their own with a big saw blade. The STIHL FS 360 C-EM brushcutter has a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine. It also features the STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management system, which adjusts the engine to compensate for changes in operating conditions, thus maintaining optimum engine performance. Ideal for cutting thickets and thinning wild growth, this brushcutter can take on heavy clearing jobs while remaining environmentally conscious. It also boasts a vertical pleated air filter for long service life. A great convenience feature is its easy-adjust handle bar which swivels for easy transport and storage. The STIHL FS 360 C-EM also features our Easy2Start™ system - making starts fast and easy - and a simplified starting procedure with semi-automatic choke lever and momentary stop switch which automatically returns to the start position so it's always ready to get to work. This brushcutter even includes a four-point anti-vibration system and an extremely lightweight universal harness for optimal comfort.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Electronic ignition: Electronic ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- Simplified Starting Procedure: To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Plug: Protected yet easy to change.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL M-Tronic™ System: The STIHL M-Tronic™ system intelligently manages the operating performance of the engine. Equipment performance can be affected by a dirty air filter, changes in elevation or poor fuel quality. The STIHL M-Tronic™ system compensates for these factors by eliminating the low and high-speed carburetor adjustment screws and electronically monitoring the engine and digitally controlling the fuel/air mixture. This new technology also provides a simplified warm start procedure.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Tool-Free Handle Adjustment: The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated 90°.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Bike Handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Displacement: 37.7 cc (2.3 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.7 kW (2.3 bhp)
- Weight*: 8.5 kg (18.7 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 750 cc (25.4 oz.)
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Type
- 2.3 bhp (1.7 kW)
- 2.3 cu. in. (37.7 cc)
- 18.7 lb. (8.5 kg)