2019 Kohler Engine EKT750
Call for Price
Everybody knows the best mowers are powered by the best engines. That's why we designed the fuel-injected 7500 Series™ EFI engine. With this powerhouse, it's all about easy starting, reliability and fewer trips to the gas station-so you can have more time to relax. Features a 3 year, unlimited hour, limited warranty.
- Built to start the first time, designed for easy spring starts
- Available with up to 27 hp- the most powerful KOHLER consumer engine
- Consistent-Cut™ power-keeps you cutting in tall, wet grass
- Worry-free-engine adjusts to gas with ethanol up to E10
- No trips to the service center for costly carburetor repairs
- Engine type: Four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, cast iron liner with electronic fuel injection.
- Model: 7500 Series EFI EKT750
- HP (kW): 27(20.1)
- Displacement (cc): 45 (747)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 40.7 (55.2)
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 85 (38.6)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication w/full flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 18.6 x 17.5 x 13.9
- Certified Power HP (kW): 27.25 (20.32)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, cast iron liner with electronic fuel injection.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83mm) x 2.7 in. (69mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 27.25 hp (20.32 kW)
- 40.7 ft.lb. (55.2 Nm)
- 18.6 in.
- 17.5 in.
- 13.9 in.
- 85 lb. (38.6 kg)