2019 Husqvarna 7021P
HONDA GCV160 ENGINE
NEW IN BOX
Choose a mower that's rugged enough for demanding work. The Husqvarna 7021P is an efficient push mower that features a compact design and high rear wheels, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The soft grip handle improves comfort and folds back for easy storage and transportation. Choose from three cutting modes, including bagging, mulching and side discharge.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 3-in-1 Cutting System: All homeowner walk mower models come complete with mulching, rear bag, and side discharge capabilities.
- 12" High Rear Wheels: Increases maneuverability in a variety of terrain.
- Double Ball Bearings on Wheels: Ensures the mower rolls easily even after many years of use.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine name: GCV-160
- Cylinder displacement: 9.76 cu.inch
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.25 gal (US)
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 2.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Engine lubrication type: Splash
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 3.42 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.25 in
- Drive system: Push
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 2.2 cu.feet
- Handle type: Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)
- Handle height adjustment: No
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Throttle control: No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 12 in
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Wheelbase: 22.25 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 9.76 cu.in.
- Wheel Size
- 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.25 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable